Re: GSOC 2022 application

Hi Rupesh,

we appreciate that you want to work on the further development of LibreOffice.

For participation in GSOC we expect that you have submitted a so-called "easyhack" to become familiar with the build process.

I do not find an "easyhack" from you. Do you have submitted it with a different name?

Or do you not aware of section "How to apply" on https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/2022?

Kind regards,
Regina