GSOC 2022 application

My name is Rupesh Darimisetti a prefinal student studying mechanical engineering passionate about coding, came across your organization in GSOC 2022 looking to develop the codebase of your organization

Convert Writer's Java UNO API tests to C++

A big chunk of UNO API tests are still implemented in Java, but to minimise the dependency on Java during the build, we have a long-term plan to move them to C++.

Currently a small set of test are already converted and can be found in here. The Java test are located in here.

Required skills/knowledge

Java, C++

Size

175 hours or 350 hours