Re: How to get started with contributions

Thank you so much. I am glad that you want to assist me. I am available during 15:00 Berlin time on Sat 15 Jan 2022. I will make sure to read the blog and gather as much information as I can on the domain. As you know, I am a first year undergrad. Having a mentor as qualified and experienced as you will surely boost my performance. I hope to meet you virtually on the time agreed upon. I would also like to ask if you expect something of me on any matter that I may prepare for, before the meeting.

Regards
Pranjit