Re: How to get started with contributions

Hello Pranjit,

I have invited you to an interview.

Regards,
Hossein

On 12.01.2022 12:35, Pranjit Kakoti wrote:
Respected Sir/Madam

I am Pranjit Kakoti, an undergrad. I am in my first year at NIT
Silchar. I am new to open source contributions but I am well aware of
C, C++, Python and Java. I am open to learning new technologies.I
would love to contribute to your organisation but could you please
tell me how to get started?

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Regards
Pranjit Kakoti