LibreOffice Tree with columns

Hello!
Please, help me find information, if you can.

I am writing an extension for LibreOffifce.
A tree with columns on my sidebar is needed. (example - https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtwidgets-itemviews-simpletreemodel-example.html)

I found information about Tree Controls and module "tree", e.g. here
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Treecontrol
https://www.openoffice.org/api/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/awt/tree/module-ix.html

But I couldn't find anything about writing a tree with columns.

There is a quote "You can provide your own model which must at least support the interface com.sun.star.awt.XTreeModel." in the  article "Tree control", but I also couldn't find any information about providing of my own models...