Re: clang vs gcc build performance (executable not build time)

On 23.11.2021 18.11, Luboš Luňák wrote:
On Tuesday 23 of November 2021, Michael Meeks wrote:
On 22/11/2021 16:28, Arnaud Versini wrote:
I hope this could be an idea of improvement ! Next crazy test I would
like to do is between MSVC and clang on windows ! But it seems harder !

  Stephan Bergmann does clang-cl builds on Windows, so it should work, although
I don't remember how difficult it is to set up.

Stephan wrote about it here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/clang-cl

Ilmari