Re: I want to translate Github Libre Office README.md into Korean.

On 6.11.2021 8.58, 이민규 wrote:
I am a university student in South Korea. I want to contribute to the development of the Libre office by translating README.md. Translating README.md will make it easier for Korean developers to participate. Can I translate the file README.md?

https://github.com/LeeMinGyuMinGyu <https://github.com/LeeMinGyuMinGyu>

The readme is not translatable, but we have a huge amount of developer documentation in our wiki which is. This link lists everything under Development: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixIndex&prefix=Development&namespace=0

You might want to start by finishing the Korean translation of the GetInvolved page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved/ko

Not everything in the wiki is translatable or makes sense to translate, for example pages that mainly link to resources only available in English. Also, the coordination of development and code reviews happen in English, so one needs to be familiar with English terminology.

Ilmari