[ABANDONED] Re: getProgrammaticFuntionName typo in offapi/com/sun/star/sheet/XAddIn.idl

Thank you Stephan for your new feedback.

I've added this case in https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/stuck_stuff

Julien

On 11/10/2021 19:24, Julien Nabet wrote:
(Sorry, without Nabble anymore, I don't know how to properly respond).

"And if it would turn out not be used, why bother fixing the typo? :)"

Just to have the right spelling because it's boring to see this kind of typo ("boring" is an understatement for me, personnally I really hate letting typos)

So can we fix this or not?