Report of Week #6 and #7

Hi Everyone! Weekly report - Sorry for missing last week.
- I've gone through almost all the bugs once listed in https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/MissingUnitTests for calc and writer for the year 2021 and 2020. I'll go through them again.
- I've attempted to write Unit Tests for some of them - a lot of my unit tests are in WIP state. This is because I can't see the error appear after reverting the fix in many of them.
- Somehow my linux system freezes on the start screen and I can't work anymore. I'll install it again today. - This is the reason why I haven't worked for some days.

Thank you!
Shubham Jain