Week #7 report

Hi everyone,

This week I had finished the refactoring task which would make easy addition of a single StyleList control.

I also started to work on second control.

While working on the second control, I realized that I have to make the refactoring compatible enough to support the second StyleList control. For it to take place, I have to pass StyleList as an argument in the functions of Dialog.

In the next week, I will be more on the above task.

Thanks and Regards
Anshu