GSoC Weekly Report - #4 - Unit Tests

Hi Everyone!
This week's report -
- I've successfully added 2 tests and verified them by reverting the fix commits. Still haven't merged to master yet.
- I've understood the basic workflow of writing tests and running them locally,testing them and then checking if they work by reverting the commit.
- I'll continue to work on Calc and Writer this week as well and will try to improve the number of tests which I write.
- A lot of my tests are remaining in which I need to revert the fix commit and check if they work so I'll complete them as well.

Thank you!
Shubham Jain