Re: Building the whole LibreOffice instead of running a single test

On 6.7.2021 8.35, Radhey Parekh wrote:
Good Morning everyone!

I'm facing this issue since couple of days that when I tried to ran a single test, it starts building the whole thing from the beginning! Do anyone had faced such problem yet? Also, do let me know if you have some tips to overcome this. The command I used to ran a test is below:

CPPUNIT_TEST_NAME="MyTest"<Name_of_your_test> make -sr CppunitTest_sw_ooxmlexport16

Do run it on your systems and let me know if the same thing is happening with you.

Some background for this: Radhey has a full build for master (Windows), checks out a fresh branch and creates this dummy test. In my case, this scenario only runs the test and doesn't start building from scratch. I don't use ccache.

Ilmari