Re: Review of 'Improve wrap margins in docx filters'

Hi Miklos,

thank you for looking at it.

Kind regards
Regina

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 28.06.2021 um 09:52:
Hi Regina,

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 06:55:47PM +0200, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
this is about patch https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/115668

 From my point of view, the patch is now ready. But it is quite big and has
deeper changes, so I would appreciate it if you take a look at the patch.

There are still parts missing, but they can be added later. It is missing
e.g. consideration of border thicknesses of frames, calculation of suitable
wrap polygons, better fit of our wrap types to those of MSOffice,
calculation of correct positions for child elements of rotated groups.

Right, it took me some time to look at it, updated the gerrit change
now. :-)

Regards,

Miklos