Review of 'Improve wrap margins in docx filters'

Hi Miklos, hi all,

this is about patch https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/115668

From my point of view, the patch is now ready. But it is quite big and has deeper changes, so I would appreciate it if you take a look at the patch.

There are still parts missing, but they can be added later. It is missing e.g. consideration of border thicknesses of frames, calculation of suitable wrap polygons, better fit of our wrap types to those of MSOffice, calculation of correct positions for child elements of rotated groups.

Kind regards
Regina