✈ Track Your Shipment : 6540674221

Dear Customer,

we are happy to annouce that your package has arrived at the local post office
but you haven't received it yet
shipping cost 4.65 $ (USD), have not been paid.
you have 48 hours to collect the package otherwise it will be returned to sender.

Click here to pay and view the status of your shipment :

https.//dhl.com/apps/dhltrack/?libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=6540674221

with the free DHL App .you can see the curent status of your package and the next step.
kind regards,

DHL it Now Team
Please do not reply to this email as we are not monitoring this inbox.