oox import/export of custom shape extrusion

Hi all,

I want to work on getting oox import/export of custom shape extrusion. In this context I have two questions:

(A)
In case a grabBag exists, it will be necessary to merge values from the internal "extrusion" property with values from the grabBag on export. In case no grabBag exists, writing OOXML from the internal properties is needed. In case no internal "extrusion" property exists, the current solution of writing the gragBag is OK.

Should I use separate solutions for the three cases? Advantage would be, that the development can be done without interfering the current solution for "only grabBag". But a solution for "merge" would be able to solve the situation "no grabBag" and "only grabBag" too, so doing only that might avoid code duplication.

(B)
I need a table of the OOXML camera preset properties. Import needs to read the internal (ODF) property values corresponding to the preset name and export needs to get a suitable preset name from the internal (ODF) property values and to get associated (OOXML) preset property values. A single camera preset will become a struct. But what data structure is best for the set of 62 presets? I think of std::unordered_map, with preset name as key, or std::array.

Kind regards
Regina