UX for data transformations for Calc

Hi,

I had implemented a bunch of Data transformations for Calc as part of Gsoc 2018 a complete list of which can be found in this blog post along with the gerrit links.

http://gettingstartedwithlibreoffice.blogspot.com/2018/08/added-data-tranformations.html

I had a discussion with Markus about trying to make it available to users of Libreoffice and so we want to make all transformations accessible from the UI through a shared menu entry.

Any input from the UX team on how this can be done would be greatly helpful.

Regards,
Vikas Mahato