Re:Re: Question of convert pdf limitation

Hi Miklos

Thanks for much for your reply. you are right, it's not releated the Libre, it's the because the timeout.

Thanks
Lisa

At 2020-10-22 15:31:35, "Miklos Vajna" <vmiklos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: >Hi Lisa, > >On Tue, Oct 20, 2020 at 02:59:25PM +0800, hi <zezhenyan@xxxxxxx> wrote: >> I think LibreOffice is a good tool of converting other format to pdf. I use LIbreOffice + JODConverter, then convert pptx to pdf. but if the source file size great than 4M, it will failed. >> Could you give me some advice of size limitation in below format? > >There should not be such a limit, at least not intentionally. I >recommend that you try to debug what exactly jodconverter is sending to >the UNO API and what you get back, to see if it's indeed the soffice >process is at fault, or somewhere at a higher layer. > >Failing that, you could file a bugreport with a reproducer document and >code at ><https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice>. > >Regards, > >Miklos