Re: llvm/clang static analyzer reports

On 14/10/2020 20:08, Maarten Hoes wrote:
If there is enough interest, I can create a shell script that automates the procedure of running the clang static analyzer on the LibreOffice codebase, so that it can be run on a regular basis in an automated fashion. If so, I would like to submit that script to gerrit, so that it can be reviewed there in the usual fashion before it gets submitted. Would there be a particular preferred git repo to add this to ? 'dev-tools' seems like a good place to add it to ? Also, would there be any people over here that might be interested in getting added as a reviewer in gerrit ?

Sure, can't hurt to document the approach you've taken. So if that's not much additional work, sounds good to me to add a script to dev-tools. You can add me as reviewer. (I've not yet come around to thinking about how to handle the false positives, which would IMO be a prerequisite to running this on a regular basis.)