Re: calc: jumbo sheets on windows (never gonna happen)

On 08.10.2020 20:47, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Luboš Luňák wrote:
On Wednesday 07 of October 2020, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Noel Grandin wrote:
We extensively use shared types like tool::Rectangle in sc.

But we don't do spreadsheet math with them, no?

  No, but we do math to show spreadsheet math with them.

Which (as you imply earlier) should be easier to catch.

What is the intended goal of "catching" these, when it's known that they would happen in quite "legal" cases - with enough monitor resolution, enough zoom, and/or enough row height, overflow will be guaranteed to happen.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

--
Best regards,