Regarding the contribution for libre office

Hi, I’m Bharani, a 2nd year computer science engineering student from India.
 I’m new to open source projects but I’m very much interested in contributing and I’m planning to kick start my open source journey with Libre office. But I have some doubts about how to start my contribution and I would like to know it. Kindly let me know If there’s any project available and I’m sure I’ll give my best in the future.

Regards,
Bharani.