From: Harish Kumar <harishbhaskaruni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, April 3, 2020
Subject: Need Help - How to Build Starter project from command line
To: libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Team,

I am currently building LibreOffice starter project - (Java  version) in Eclipse with the help of LOEclipse plugin.
I want to integrate the build process with my Jenkins server for which i want to know if there is any way to build the project from  command line. Please help.
My Operating System is Windows 10.

--
Best Regards,
Harish Kumar.B