[LOK] Rendering spreadsheets, threaded rendering

Hi,

I'm developing document viewer for corporate mobile OS Aurora. It's
Linux based(kernel 3.10.49), gcc is 4.9.4, LO 6.1.6.3

Using paintPartTile to render separate lists of XLS document draws an
area of empty cells near the content itself, can I somehow tell LO to
"ensure only data visible"? Also, rendering such big area takes a lot
of time (using mobile device).

Btw, are functions paint*Tile reentrant? Can I call them from separate
threads?