Re: Trusted certificates in LibreOffice 6.3

Hi Steve,

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 08:04:53PM +0100, Steve Martin <Steve.Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Do I have to save my certificate for this scenario in a specific
> certificate trust store in Windows?

Similarly to the nss backend, the xmlsec-mscng keys manager is based on
the simple keys store from xmlsec core. If keys are not found in the
simple keys store, then the MS Certificate store (the "MY" store by
default, visible as Personal -> Certificates in certmgr.msc) is used to
look up keys.

If the certificate is trusted there, LO is supposed to trust it as well.

Regards,

Miklos