Trusted certificates in LibreOffice 6.3

Hey,

I sign my ODF documents with a self-created certificate. I created this certificate by using openSSL. When I open a signed ODT document, I get a message that the signature is valid but the certificate could not be verified. I would like to tell LibreOffice that this certificate can be trusted. What do I have to do for that? Do I have to save my certificate for this scenario in a specific certificate trust store in Windows?

I use LibreOffice 6.3 with Windows 10 Home Premium.

Regards

Steve