Re: [global-libreoffice-ci] Tinderbox on Master for Windows-Debug - Build # 25612 - Still Failing!

On 21/02/2020 11:15, Luboš Luňák wrote:
On Thursday 20 of February 2020, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
Why can Windows --enable-pch apparently not cope with
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+diff/a7be9479a04de2f0
059c5769bbd9dc354c84136b%5E%21> "Move Boost.Spirit usage away from legacy
namespace"?
C:/cygwin/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/lo_tb_master_win_dbg/slideshow/
source/engine/smilfunctionparser.cxx: warning C4651:
'/DBOOST_SPIRIT_USE_OLD_NAMESPACE' specified for precompiled header but
not for current compile

  The build is apparently incremental, so the PCH is still built
with -DBOOST_SPIRIT_USE_OLD_NAMESPACE from a previous build.

I think it is unfortunate that the Windows tinderbox builds can break in such a way (currently affected are Jenkins' "Tinderbox on Master for Windows", "Tinderbox on Master for Windows-Debug", and "Tinderbox on Master for Win64-Debug").

If anybody who feels responsible for those tinderboxes or for Windows --enable-pch in general could get that fixed, that would be appreciated.

(If they continue to produce junk results, we could IMO just as well shut those tinderboxes down for good and save a bit of global warming...)