Re: Delete graphics inside cell (Writer Table)

The graphic positioning information is stored in the document as a string of tagged text.  The anchor point defines where in the stream the tags sit, which also defines where the zero point for drawing is.  But for managing the item in the table, It likely would help to view the xml to understand where it sits. whether the "paragraph" means the paragraph that the table sits within, or whether it means the paragraph that sits inside the cell, or whether there's another level (maybe the table row) that this setting defines the graphic to sit when it appears within the table.

To view the xml, you can either rename the .odt document to end in .zip and peek at it with an archive manager, or save the document as flat opendocument (.fodt).

Once you understand where the text that defines the graphic is stored, hopefully that makes the solution obvious.