Delete graphics inside cell (Writer Table)

Hello,

I'm writing a java app for updating tables of a writer document.
I want to delete all graphics of a cell (there are two graphics anchored
to the cell, one as 'as char' and the other one 'to paragraph').

I can delete the one which is anchored 'as char' by overwriting the
string of the cell. But I can't get the one which is anchored as 'to
paragraph' (the anchor is inside the cell).

What is the correct approach to delete the graphic?

kind regards,

Andy