Re: Gerrit "new change" emails started to lack URL of change near the top

On 20/01/2020 12:31, Guilhem Moulin wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 at 10:50:34 +0100, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
But current <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/gerrit-etc/+/refs/heads/master/mail/NewChange.vm>
still contains
[…]
(Oh, now that I spot the "patch from" vs. "patch by" difference, it is
obvious that those mails are not using the templates specified by the
gerrit-etc repo?)

Velocity mail templates are no longer used:
https://www.gerritcodereview.com/2.16.html#support-for-velocity-templates-removed
Had to manually convert them to Soy templates during the upgrade path,
and I guess I missed this line.  Should be fixed now; IIRC there is no
need to reload/restart gerrit so the edit should be enough.

Yes, seen that working now, thanks.

And indeed gerrit-etc is no longer used either.  Like for other
programs, gerrit's configuration files are now directly managed by salt
(our config management tool).

As discussed on IRC, would be nice to decommission that git repo then, to avoid confusion.