Gerrit "new change" emails started to lack URL of change near the top

Those emails Gerrit sends out about new changes, starting like

Hi,

I would like you to review the following patch from Stephan Bergmann:

To pull it, you can do:

    git pull ssh://gerrit.libreoffice.org:29418/core refs/changes/93/86993/1

external/pdfium: C++20 comparison operator fix

no longer include the URL of the change.  (It only appears in the footer,

To view, visit https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/c/core/+/86993

if you scroll all the way down there.)

But current <https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/gerrit-etc/+/refs/heads/master/mail/NewChange.vm> still contains

Hi,

I would like you to review the following patch by $patchSetInfo.author.name:

    $email.changeUrl

#if($email.sshHost)
To pull it, you can do:

    git pull ssh://$email.sshHost/$projectName $patchSet.refName

#end
(Oh, now that I spot the "patch from" vs. "patch by" difference, it is obvious that those mails are not using the templates specified by the gerrit-etc repo?)