Reverting patch

Hi all,

it is about https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/77882/
That reverts a patch, that I had made 9 months ago, because it had introduced a regression, see bug 126271. I have submitted the revert to master.

Unfortunately, this regression is in LibreOffice 6.3 too.

Of cause I have tested locally with my clone from master, that reverting the patch solves the regression. How can I test, that it solves the problem for 6.3 too?

The "cherry pick" button in Gerrit provides "LibreOffice 6-3", "LibreOffice 6-3-0" and "LibreOffice 6-3-1". Which item would be the correct one? Will that produce a new patch in Gerrit with the correct target automatically? Or what are the next steps for me?

Kind regards
Regina