Re: Projects For Google Summer Of Code

hi Shivam,

On 30.04.19 07:01, Shivam Bansal wrote:
I wish to know if there are any availability for any projects under you for Google Summer Of Codes.

good to hear you're interested in starting early for GSoC 2020!

we don't know yet if LibreOffice will be accepted as a project by Google, but we have been in the past, so we're optimistic.

so you have about 10 months to prepare by getting a build of git master and working on some easy-hacks :)

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/EasyHacks

regards,
 michael