Re: bug 74702 - Issue with bool OutputDevice::IsNativeControlSupported(ControlType, ControlPart)

On 15.04.2019 10:44, Adrien Ollier wrote:
> And what is written is not really equivalent to what you wrote because
> if AcquireGraphics() is false, there is not a second check for mpGraphics

Also note that when AcquireGraphics() is false (telling it could not
acquire mpGraphics successfully), we return false. It returning true
means that now mpGraphics is non-nullptr, and then we proceed.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski