bug 74702 - Issue with bool OutputDevice::IsNativeControlSupported(ControlType, ControlPart)

Hello everybody,

working on bug #74702 led me to read file core/vcl/source/outdev/nativecontrols.cxx.

I think there is an issue here:

If mpGraphics == nullptr and AcquireGraphics() == false, then the second if does not return false and we execute the instruction of the return statement but this will lead to a crash (because mpGraphics is false in this scenario).

If the second if is correct, then the last instruction sould be:
​return mpGraphics ? mpGraphics->IsSupported(nType, nPart) : false;

What do you think about that ? Do you agree with me ?

Adrien Ollier