Regarding Participation in GSOC 2019

Hi,

I am Gagandeep Singh and I am a junior undergraduate at Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur. I am looking forward to contributing to libreoffice this summer throught GSOC 2019 and would love to hear back from you guys.

I have started building libreoffice, though just one question, should i use --enable-debug for just doing Easy Hacks, or use it and if yes, then, how long would it take to build.

After building it would look at the ideas page and ask the related mentors for the tasks. Will this be alright?

Thanks in advance
Gagandeep Singh