Re: Linker problems with system vs bundled libraries (RPATH vs RUNPATH)

Hi Lubos,

On Fri, Jan 25, 2019 at 01:08:51PM +0100, Luboš Luňák <l.lunak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  No, those messages are not the errors that cause the failures, I listed it to
> show that the system lib is used even though there's the bundled one.

The DLP libs had this problem as well, and these days we just patch the
externals to have a different .so name, see e.g.:

external/libodfgen/libodfgen-bundled-soname.patch.0

(Other DLP libs are built statically.)

Would it be an option to do the same for the GPG stuff?

Regards,

Miklos