Re: Building LibreOffice on MacOS mojave

On 08/01/2019 06:43, sayan mandal wrote:
I was able to get the source code from different mirror. Although, When I run autorun.sh I get following warnings: > WARNING : Unable to find the default value for jdk.net.URLClassPath.ClassPathURLCheck - java tests might fail! > WARNING : no suitable nasm (Netwide Assembler) found for internal libjpeg-turbo

Any help would be appreciated.

Those are only warnings, not hard errors. They should not cause building to fail.