Re: How to make unokywds.hxx from module sd usable for svdlayer.cxx in module svx?

Hallo Stephan,

Stephan Bergmann schrieb am 18-Sep-18 um 16:53:
On 18/09/2018 16:21, Regina Henschel wrote:
The file unokywds.hxx containes a lot of string definitions. My case
is about sUNO_LayerName_controls, which is "controls".

The ctor of LayerAdmin in svdlayer.cxx has the wrong text "Controls"
instead of "controls". I have now simple set the correct text to
verify that is solved the problems. But I would like to use
sUNO_LayerName_controls to avoid such error in the future.

How to do that?

By moving sd/source/ui/inc/unokywds.hxx to a suitable include/ sub-dir,
presumably include/svx/ if that's the lowest module that would use it

What do you mean by "lowest"?

(and probably renaming the file, to reflect that it contains sd-specific
strings; and adapting the file's INCLUDED_... macro to reflect its new
place/name).  Remember to adapt solenv/clang-format/blacklist when
moving a file listed there.

(unokywds.hxx only contains static const variables, so including it from
somewhere else than Library_sd should be fine.)

Oh, that is a larger change. I suspect it is better done separate from my current changes from localized to real layer names.

Kind regards
Regina