How to make unokywds.hxx from module sd usable for svdlayer.cxx in module svx?

Hi all,

The file unokywds.hxx containes a lot of string definitions. My case is about sUNO_LayerName_controls, which is "controls".

The ctor of LayerAdmin in svdlayer.cxx has the wrong text "Controls" instead of "controls". I have now simple set the correct text to verify that is solved the problems. But I would like to use sUNO_LayerName_controls to avoid such error in the future.

How to do that?

Kind regards
Regina