Re: License information for extensions on LO's extension site

On 30/08/18 12:41, Heiko Tietze wrote:
But doesn't it depend on whether you let the admin or the user agree?

"admin" means that only the one installing the extension has to accept the license, while "user" means that every user has to (in case the extension is installed shared), see <https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/Extensions/Simple_License>.

And I don't see how "admin" vs. "user" would make much of a difference wrt. my "guess that many extensions do not want to bother users [any kind of user, incl. those installing extensions and falling under the "admin" label for the accept-by attribute] with click-through license bla bla."