License information for extensions on LO's extension site

I don't find a way to comment directly at <https://amantke.de/2018/08/29/some-hints-on-publishing-extensions/>, so moving that here. Quoting that blog post:

[...]
But without a proper license the Extension it is not appropriate to publish the Extension on the LibreOffice Extensions website.

But it is not a very difficult task to add such a license information to the Extension. Just add a text file with the license to the Extension (zipped) container (preferably in a subfolder) and update the description.xml with the following xml-tag:

<registration>
<simple-license accept-by=”admin” suppress-on-update=”true” >
<license-text xlink:href=”<relative link to the license file>”
lang=”en” />
</simple-license>
</registration>

The description.xml simple-license element is about asking the user to actively accept a license before installing/using the extension. This is awkward UX and I guess that many extensions do not want to bother users with click-through license bla bla.

I don't think that it is a good idea to tie the question of whether an extension is suitably licensed for publishing on LO's extension site to the presence of such a simple-license element.