Re: traffic shaping with tc on Linux 5.4.x

Me being me, I'd just turn on fq_codel as the qdisc, and anything
interactive, not just ssh, would be automatically prioritized, no need
for any further classification usually.

Or, if you want something that respects dscp markings, try cake, which
is basically a one liner on the up and 4 on the down. I don't think
you have a working tc mired line for shaping inbound above.

To achieve basically everything you did above, if you have sch_cake (openwrt and
linux 4.19 and after)

tc qdisc add dev eth0 root cake bandwidth 800kbit ack-filter
{docsis/dsl/ethernet)

(cake also supports the connmark facility)

I too am very interested in seeing ipfs perform well, and would be
very interested in your results. However at 800kbit, oy... and you
really need to shape inbound too.