collectively rate limiting multiple classes

You can use classfull qdisc like:

level1: qdisc 1:0 eth0

leve1: class 1:1 1Gbps

level1: class 1:2 parrent 1:1 speed 100Mbps

level2: qdisc 2:0 on class 1:2

level2: class 2:1 speed 100Mbps

level2: class 2:2 parrent 2:1 speed 70Mpb fwmark 0x7

level2: class 2:3 parrent 2:1 speed 80Mpb fwmark 0x8

filter level1: attache to qdisc 1:0 redirect traffic to class 1:2 base
on ip src/dst address
filter leve2: attache to qdisc 2:0 redirect traffic to class 2:x base on
fwmark dont use ip src/dst filter here

--
---
Pozdrawiam