Re: Multiple filters having same filter id ???

Akshat Kakkar wrote:
Its quite lonely out here. Please help !

You are the one who is testing - if you think it's a bug make a test
case that should work that it breaks and post on netdev.

I never used hashing for real - maybe years ago I tested something that
seemed to work, but I have no deep knowledge.

Maybe it just doesn't matter - maybe it does - maybe it's a useful
feature (If you hash from many other filters and run out of handles then
it may or may not be handy if it "goes linear" and runs down the
clashing filters).

I am making all this up as I type - you can test.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 7:04 PM, Akshat Kakkar <akshat.1984@xxxxxxxxx>