Re: High uptime linux router works for linux clients, windows clients act strange

Hi Steven

It would be useful for you to explain why you feel that the first router was causing issues.

To me this sounds like a MTU related issue at the moment. Theoretically BGP route 1 allowed larger packets than BGP route 2. Linux boxes manages to do PMTU discovery but something prevented the Windows boxes from doing this and therefore their packets were dropped. Or something like this...

Alan