RE: Hook location of IMQ

Hi All/GGounot,

I've had a good review of the IFB, but it doesn't seem to have very good
documentation on its usage/implementation (that I've found anyway).

IMQ has worked very well for my purpose, but the only issue I have is where
it is hooking.  I need a place (after PRE-ROUTING NAT) to be able to mark
packets and then count the ones successfully delivered after they've passed
through IMQ.

The best place I could find would be to have IMQ hook in 'before' the mangle
table in POSTROUTING.

I'm not that familiar with NF hooks, but would it be possible to modify this
in some way to have IMQ hook in before the mangle table in PostRouting?

 /* imq_egress_ipv4 */
 .hook = imq_nf_hook,
 .owner = THIS_MODULE,
 .pf = PF_INET,
 .hooknum = NF_INET_POST_ROUTING,
#if defined(CONFIG_IMQ_BEHAVIOR_AA) || defined(CONFIG_IMQ_BEHAVIOR_BA)
 .priority = NF_IP_PRI_LAST,
#else
 .priority = NF_IP_PRI_NAT_SRC - 1,
#endif