The "tc filter .. police" command does not have parameter "limit"

Hi,

I have a question about the "tc filter ... police" command. This
command is similar to the token bucket filter. Under Linux, ingress
traffic can be redirected to an imq or ifb, then you can apply a tbf
there.

However, tbf has an important parameter "limit", which is the size of
the buffer for waiting packets, and it is different from the "burst"
parameter. In the "tc filter ... police" command, there does not seem
to be a "limit" parameter, and there seems to be no document or
discussions about it. Digging into the Linux kernel might be a bit
difficult for me. So my question is what is the buffer size in this
case?

Thanks