Problems with Wondershaper

Hi,

I am new to this list. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong
place to ask questions about Wondershaper, but I saw some other
discussions about it here so I am giving it a go.

I am trying to limit bandwidth of one of my KVM guests using Wondershaper.

I want the KVM guest to have a upload/download limit around 200mbit.

Everything seems to be working fine with Wondershaper on lower speeds,
i.e this works fine:

"wondershaper br23 9000 9000"

Doing a wget after running that command, gives me a speed of about
1MB/sec which is fine.

But, when doing something like:

"wondershaper br23 100000 100000"

And doing a wget of the same file again, the download speed is
unlimited, meaning 70MB/sec in my case. If Wondershaper was doing it's
job, I should get about 12MB/sec.

If I run:

"wondershaper br23"

It looks like 10mbit is hardcoded (?) at the first line:

"qdisc cbq 1: root refcnt 2 rate 10000Kbit (bounded,isolated) prio no-transmit"

That line is always the same, no matter what limits I set on the command line.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards,
Daniele