Re: TCP/IP stack overloaded?

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM, 叶雨飞 <sunyucong@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> anything in dmesg?   have yo used conntrack tools to check active
> connections ?  (conntrack -L | wc -l)

Boils down to pretty much the same as netstat-nat, no? I posted the results
from that. Not seeing unusual load levels with conntrack -L either.

> also check route cache,  but dst overflow would show in your dmesg if
> that happens (use lnstat otherwise) .

Not sure what I should be seeing in the route cache...

Nothing funny that I've found so far in dmesg.

Totally not clear what I should be looking for in the lnstat output...

Ari