Looking for traffic (store/forward) command

Hi,

I have a network with  three nodes, server, client, and a router
(linux desktop dual nic) configured with TC.

FTP download is being performed between client and server.

>From server, I would like the traffic to be hold the traffic say for
example upto 200 milli sec (or when the data has reached upto 50
Kbytes), and then release the traffic towards the client.

Is this possible in tc? I am not worried about the delay and latency
here. I am interested whether we can hold the packet upto certain
time(or bytes) from server and then forward it towards the client
after that.

BR
Wok.